Lightweight and durable
Fits in small carry bag
This is for backdrop only.
Must be in CMYK Color Codes and not RGB
How to Submit Your Artwork/Graphics
If you have opted to let PB Backdrops handle your custom designs, you don't need the following information. Simply add the Custom Design option to your order (above) and we will follow up.
If your artwork is ready to submit before you purchase this product, then include it in the Graphics Upload (above) with your order.
For all custom artwork/graphics:
Please note that we require "print-ready" files from you for all your custom artwork. "Print-ready" refers to universal print standards, which your designer will be familiar with (or you, if creating the design yourself). That means we require the following:
You MUST adhere to size specifications in any template provided.
Resolution: minimum 150dpi (300dpi strongly preferred).
Color space: CMYK
Acceptable file types: pdf, eps, psd, ai, tiff, jpg
Note: if you send us a jpg file, please check with us first to make sure it meets print standards (that's because jpg files may be at 72dpi, which is a web standard and unsuitable for printing).
Files MUST be flattened (psd), images unembedded & fonts outlined (ai) and all die-lines removed. In the event we need to do additional work on your file we will ask for the original non-print-ready version.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: before uploading logos, graphic designs, pictures and other copyrighted artwork, please make sure you have the copyright or you are authorized to use the images or files you upload. PB Backdrops is not responsible for any copyright infringement.
INSTRUCTIONS & FILES FOR YOUR CUSTOM DESIGNS
- Download instructions and/or templates below. These contain the dimensions you will need. You or your designer will know what to do with them.
- When you are finished creating/editing your design, send it to us using the Custom Graphics Upload feature (CLICK HERE). You can also send it to the email address on your Order Confirmation Email - be sure to indicate what product it's for (best way is to add your invoice #).
Please contact us for the design template
- All Tension Fabric products are made to order unless otherwise specified. Production time is 1-3 days from the time we receive your approved artwork and then 4-7 business days in the air to you if you are in the Continental U.S., 4-10 days outside the U.S. Rush Orders available upon request, for an additional fee.
- International Orders - the site does not currently calculate International Shipping Charges. After your order is placed we will contact you with your exact shipping quotes.
- PB Backdrops is not responsible for taxes and duties on any products shipped to other countries.