These event rugs are ideal for the 360 Booth and other circular enclosures. They're also ideal for your regular backdrop, whether for centering your subjects, or simply to add that extra touch of class that helps you stand out.
The whole body of our furry circle event rugs is eco-friendly and non-toxic, meeting strict safety standards. The Polyester from the upper part of the fuzzy rugs is known for its smooth and silky feeling while the inner part is made of a breathable soft sponge.
Concerned about safety at your event, especially if it involves children? These rugs truly help. Non-slip, excellent grip yet extremely soft and comfortable, they're your next step in safety as well as personalization.
- Type: Round
- Structure: Shaggy
- Dimensions: 60"L x 60"W
- Pattern: Solid
- Material: Polyester
Rug Care Instructions
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using a beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places, and excess moisture.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For the initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal and will reduce with time usage.
- Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with the front side in-wards.
- Ships USPS Priority or UPS. Please allow 24-72 business hours for these to ship.
- Hawaii and Alaska, add 3-5 days to shipping to the standard time.
- International Orders - the site does not currently calculate International Shipping Charges. After your order is placed we will contact you with your exact shipping quotes.
- PB Backdrops is not responsible for taxes and duties on any products shipped to other countries.
- PB Backdrops is not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping carriers.